The 16 week gym plan, designed for women who want to build confidence and strength in the gym.
What you'll get:
- 16 week gym plan suitable for everyone from complete beginners to expert gym bunnies - sure to give you the confidence boost you need to get back to the gym.
- 3 weekly workouts including lower body, upper body & core and a full body workout.
- Guided warm ups and cool downs.
- Clickable video links to help with technique and form.
- Advice and guidance on developing confidence in the gym, combatting tiredness and how to progress with weights.
- Bonus video content with your questions answered on getting started, choosing weights, breathing, tempo, form, rest, recovery and tracking progress.
- A support group and chat room where you can seek advice, support and motivation as well as share your progress.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANCY. The gym plan is suitable for complete beginners in the gym. We strongly recommend that you seek advice from your doctor before partaking in any exercises referenced in She’s Back - particularly if you have any medical condition(s), currently taking medication or have any related concerns. If you have experienced asthma, diabetes, a heart condition, growth condition, chest pains or dizziness in the last month we strongly advise that you have your symptoms checked by a doctor before beginning the plan.
By following the Bumps and Burpees - She’s Back Gym Plan, you acknowledge that there is always an element of risk involved with any physical exercise and to do so is solely at your own risk. In the event that you should feel discomfort or pain during an exercise you should stop
immediately and seek medical assistance as required. You recognise that to partake in these exercises is an entirely voluntary decision and that you are free to stop at will.