This 4 week plan is set to get you moving, feel good and find the joy of exercise again.
If you are a post natal mama with a baby that's 6 months + and feeling like you have lost your motivation for exercise and don't know where to start, then this is for you. We are going to ease you back in to a weekly routine, to help you form great habits around exercise and prove that you can fit it in to a busy schedule. Join us for 3 short workouts a week, for a month and we promise to fill you with endorphins and give you the motivation you need to stick at it. Our pledge to you is that we are going to help you feel better physically but also change your mindset and your mood too.
Each week the plan provides you with three 30 min follow along workout videos, with a stretch and a 10 min add on class should you fancy it . They can be played anytime, anywhere and repeated as many times as you like.
- 1 x 30 minute cardio session
- 2 x 30 minute strength sessions (light dumbbells are required)
- 1 stretch session to aid mobility and flexibility
- 1 x add on class focusing on your core, glutes or a full body blitz to add onto the end of your workout, or to do on a day when you only have 10 minutes to give
- Access to the Bumps & Burpees community
Within the community there is a challenge group where you can seek advice, get help with motivation and cheer your fellow mamas along. We want to be a part of your journey so sweaty selfies, updates on how you are doing and feeling are all encouraged and an important part of the process.
You will have access to the course for 31 days. We will then guide you with next steps to keep up your good work.